Friday, June 09, 2006

Toasting My Freedom

This was my final toast of Barefoot Wine while on my last day of vacation. I drove aimlessly through backroads of southern California. To see more pictures click here to vist my Flickr account or find the icon at the bottom of this page. If you are not familiar with Flickr or Moblogging, Flickr is a site owned by Yahoo where you can store your photos. I use it for Moblogging. Moblogging is short for mobile phone web log. I can send pictures that I take at any moment from my camera phone and upload them live and if any of my friends or anyone on the Flickr site happen to be on there at that particular moment they can see what I am doing from wherever in the world they are viewing from. It's fascinating technology that has been around for a few years now. I can even do it here but I like to use this blog to babble my commentary on. If you have a Yahoo account all you have to do is log in to Flickr or sign up for a new account and be sure to add me as a friend. While you are there you can view some of my other looney online friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looney? I'm sure you are not talking about me.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I happend to love Barefoot Merlot. I didn't think anyone had ever heard of it.
Don't know why I felt you needed to know this......

carry on...................