Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Internet Explorer Sucks.

I just became aware that most people in the world still use Internet Explorer as their web browser. Now I feel like a fool. I use Firefox and when I look at my blog it's much more organized than when I look at it from Internet Explorer. The award-winning Web browser Firefox just got better. It’s free, easy to use, and offers a faster, safer way to view the net. Join the millions of people worldwide enjoying a better Web experience. Click on the Firefox Icon on this page and I promise you will thank me later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use internet explorer. I don't trust firefox. *shrugs*

Anonymous said...

FireFox THIS!!~~~this is the bluesguitarman & trust me,,,,nothing ive tried works as well as internet explorer,,,its a-gunna take more than your flashy words poured together to sway this die-hard Cowboy!!!,,,,lmao,,,

Anonymous said...

AAAHHH,,,,,right man ,,,,like groovey dude man like hip,
you got it.like I just want the toy the tatoo comes with in the pic......

Hannah said...

I have firefox, but I'm content with internet explorer.

Tom said...

You guys are so old fashioned. Always afraid of change. I can tell you that most IT experts use Firefox and it is highly rated by many computer magazines. But hey.. don't take my word for it. Me, I still have IE but rarely ever use it. Firefox is much better. :-P

Anonymous said...

We love you Tom!

Anonymous said...

dude, i told you this shit a year ago. hahahaha, well almost a year ago

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded the beta for IE 7.0. Works nicely.